HERE'S JUST A TASTe OF WHAT WILL BE COVERED DURING THE WORKSHOP:
- Being published
- Using Social Media
- Client and vendor relations
- Hybrid editing to match film
- Booking destination weddings
- Posing and interactions with clients
- Running a successful associate program
- Running your business as a husband and wife team
The Process Workshop will consist of Four styled shoots
Each styled shoot will give you the opportunity to learn and shoot with each teacher at beautiful Cedarwood:
Located on a picturesque 50-acre estate, historic Cedarwood is any photographer's dream to capture an intimate and romantic wedding. Features include a garden terrace, a 5,400 square foot open-air lawn, 6-acre natural meadow, Antebellum front lawn, surrounded by a white farm fence. The garden terrace overlooks one of the most historic and beautiful country views in Nashville. The inside of this historic home is as beautiful as the outside.
We know that you will agree that this venue is the perfect location for this workshop!